All manuscripts must be submitted electronically through the e-mail to
the editor at
Authors are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
and Publication Process
A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- Paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
- For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
- If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, author(s) will be notified to pay the author fee.
- Acceptance letter will be provided after the payment has been made.
- Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication (both online and print).
- One hard copy of the published journal (Print) for each article will be sent to the author/corresponding author.The review process takes maximum two weeks.
Copyrights for articles published in TDR are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay an article publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. The payment fee structure is as follows:
Developing Country Students - Free
Developed Country Students - USD 100
Developing Country Professionals - USD 250
Developed Country Professionals - USD - 400
Multi-Lateral Organizations - USD 650 (If paper submitted through an Org)
The payment method will be notified by the editor after the acceptance of the paper. Authors can get hard copies of the journal by paying 60 USD + postage for each copyList of Developing Countries that qualify for a discount.